Terms & Conditions
For Terms & Conditions of the Swim Float Swim programme please CLICK HERE
For Terms & Conditions of Killeline Leisure Centre please CLICK HERE
Rules to be Observed by You (the Customer) Throughout the Course:
- You will remain responsible for yourself and your child throughout each Lesson.
- You or the nominated guardian must conduct yourselves in a manner promoting the safety and comfort of all in attendance and we can request that either you or the guardian vacate the premises immediately if we feel it reasonable in the circumstances. In this event no refund can be given on lessons.
- You must take all rubbish to the provided bin at the end of each lesson.
- Any abusive or offensive behaviour towards any member of our staff (or venue staff) will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave the lesson.
- Children must wear a Diana's Swim Academy swim cap when attending lessons. No other swim caps are permitted during the lesson. Refusal to follow this could result in your child not being allowed to take part in lessons.
- If you have complaints, then please inform us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules to be Observed by You Throughout the Course (Baby/Toddler and Parent Swimming Lessons):
- Neither You nor a guardian should enter the swimming pool until permitted by the Instructor.
- Your baby or toddler will not be permitted to take part in the lesson unless you or the nominated guardian are able to enter the water with your baby to assume responsibility.
- You must take all rubbish and nappies to the provided bin at the end of each lesson.
- Photography is strictly prohibited throughout the course. However, we shall endeavour to have photographs of your baby taken in a nominated lesson during the course. We shall advise you in advance of the date of this lesson and if you do not wish your baby to partake then you are free to arrange an alternative lesson.
Booking and Payment
Booking and Payment Conditions:
- A Contract comprising these Terms and Conditions will come into effect once you submit a booking form to Diana’s Swim Academy.
- All bookings and payments are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and although we cannot guarantee your choice of day and time, we will do our best to get you your first preference. It is therefore in your interest to submit full payment along with the booking form before the deadline expires.
- If on receipt of your booking form and payment we cannot offer you your first or second choice course then we will telephone or text you to arrange an alternative course.
- Any correspondence or other contact will be directed to you and if any of your personal details differ at any stage during the course you must notify us immediately.
Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, it may become necessary to cancel a lesson. If this should happen, Diana’s Swim Academy will organise an alternative lesson or the lesson will be credited in the next term. We will do our best to inform all participants about this occurrence as soon as possible. In the event of Diana’s Swim Academy having to cancel lessons then the lessons shall, where possible, be added to the end of that course. However, if you are unable to attend the re-arranged lessons then we cannot offer a refund. If we are forced to cancel more than two lessons then we shall offer credit for the value of cancelled lessons to the following course.
Please note: We operate a 24hr cancellation period with regards to Private or Group Lesson cancellation. Any lesson booked, and cancelled by customer within 24hrs of agreed lesson, will not be refunded or credited. Any lesson booked and cancelled outside of 24hrs, we will re-arrange to suit and at no extra cost.
In the event of a course not commencing (eg: insufficient student numbers on enrolment, pool closures, any circumstance that stops a course commencing when scheduled) an alternative course/start date will be offered. In the case that the alternatives offered do not suit, credit will be given towards the next term.
If you (the customer) have to cancel, please be aware that we do not provide a refund.
Lesson Catch-Up Policy
(This applies to Baby/Toddler and Parent Swimming Lessons only.)
As per Diana’s Swim Academy Terms and Conditions, We offer 2 catch-up lessons per term, subject to availability.
Unless we have been informed that participants are absent, we have to assume lessons are full and we can add one extra swimmer. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to inform us of any planned absence, preferably by email.
We do our best to arrange catch-ups at your usual venue on an alternative day or the nearest available venue, within the current term.
Missed catch-up lessons will not be rescheduled unless 24 hours’ prior notice has been given by you (the customer) and catch-up lessons are once again subject to availability.
Catch-ups are not rolled over to the following term.
Although we retain the same instructors for the lessons, occasionally, in the event of illness or other unforeseen circumstances we might have no choice but to change the instructor.
Every effort is made to keep lesson numbers low but any target lesson numbers that are given are just that and we reserve the right to alter lesson sizes if necessary.
Health and Safety
Children should be supervised at all times before, during and after the lesson by their parent or guardian.
Babies and toddlers must wear special swim nappies and a swim suit or swimming togs over the swim nappy during swimming lessons. Only children who are fully toilet trained do not have to use swim nappies.
You must inform your swimming instructor if there is any medical condition of the participant (either parent/guardian or baby/toddler/child) that may be relevant.
If you or the Guardian know of any illness medical condition or allergy caused to the baby, toddler or child then you must notify us and the Instructor prior to any lesson and give full details so that we can take appropriate action or precautions if necessary.
In the event that we feel the baby, toddler or child is not able to go swimming due to illness, allergy or other appropriate reason then we reserve the right to prevent the participant attending a lesson or the course and in such circumstances we are unable to offer any refund.
Terms and Conditions of the Leisure Centre
All participants who attend swimming Lessons with Diana’s Swim Academy are obliged to follow the Terms and Conditions of the Leisure Centre venue where the lesson takes place, including car parking policies.
All personal belongings should be kept secure. Diana’s Swim Academy does not take responsibility for items that get damaged, lost or stolen.
All information that you provide, including you and your child’s personal data, will be secured in Diana’s Swim Academy’s database and cannot be accessed by unauthorised persons. We do not store, or retain credit/debit card details. However, as the internet is not 100% secure you provide all information at your own risk.
In your sign up for lessons and payment of your deposit, you (the Customer) consent to the use for advertising purposes of any and all photographs which may be taken of your child at any of our swimming venues by Diana’s Swim Academy. You waive any right to inspect or approve the photographs prior to their use and waive any and all rights to compensation in connection with Diana’s Swim Academy for use of the photographs for advertising. It is your responsibility to notify Diana’s Swim Academy in writing if you do not want your child’s picture taken or used.
By entering our Website, sending us an email or completing our forms, you provide certain personal details that we use to provide our service to you. We will use your personal details for correspondence including emails, posts, text messages and phone calls (if necessary). If you do not wish to receive any correspondence from Diana’s Swim Academy, please inform us.
Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
This gift certificate is non-transferrable and resale is prohibited.
If a gift certificate is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without permission, a replacement will not be provided in these circumstances.
The gift certificate is not to be combined with other vouchers and is not valid with any other promotions or offers.
Note: Diana's Swim Academy has the absolute right to refuse admission to any of our swimming classes and venues